19 October 2014

Whimsy Stamps Design Team Call!

Hi again, everyone!  

I am excited to be applying for the Whimsy Stamps design team call!  

I have just found out about this company, and the stamps and dies on this site are just adorable. Lots of opportunities for Copic coloring, which I LOVE to do!  I would love an opportunity to be on this team, not only to share my love of papercrafting and card making, but to also get better at coloring with Copic markers.  I have invested a small fortune in these darn markers, I better use them, am I right?  ;)  

So although I don't have any of the wonderful stamps and dies at Whimsy (although I will look around the online site and make a wish list!),  I am attaching a card I made a while back showcasing my Copic coloring. 



I am very excited about this, and I hope I am chosen!  :)

Thanks for consdering me, Whimsy Stamps!

Have a great day! 

3 comments:

  1. Your popped up poinsettias are gorgeous over this wonderful background paper! What a beautiful holiday design, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful holiday card. Thank you for entering our DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Denise for visiting! I hope I make the Whimsy team! :fingers crossed: :)

    ReplyDelete