08 October 2014

Halloween card and video!

Hello!  Thanks for visiting today....today I have a very simple Halloween card I made literally from paper scraps.  I started with a black card and a scrap of orange and black paper.  I used one of the dies from the Avery Elle custom panel set to cut the orange paper for an interesting look:



The stamps I am using are old stamps from the dollar bin at Michael's.  
To color the pumpkin I used Copic markers.  the colors I used were

YR02, YR04, YR07, Y02, Y06, E18


I colored the regal die cut with black soot distress ink and then adhered the pumpkin on with foam tape.  I then used white embossing powder to do emboss the sentiment.  

I think this was a very cute card and it took me literally 5 minutes to do!  :)


I made another video showing how to make this card and you can view that here:


Thanks again for visiting and have a great day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment