21 October 2014

Cute snowman card and video!

Hello everyone!  I'm back with another card and video.  The only reason I have a lot of time to make cards this week is because I'm on vacation from work....LOL...and I am LOVING it.  Why can't I be independently wealthy so I can stay home and do what I love?  

Anyway.....today's card is so much fun....and so cute!  I even made my own glitter paper, and it's so easy!  But first I embossed the snowflake background in white and inked the background with broken China distress inks.  Love how it turned out.  


All the stamps I am using are from Hero Arts, including this cute snowman.  I colored him with Copic markers.  The Colors I used are:

R27, R24, G05, C0, C1

To make the glitter paper, I simply applied embossing ink all over a piece of paper, then embossed with a sparkle embossing powder.  Then I punched it out with a 3" scallop punch. LOVE.  


Finally I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and used some cute silver flower rhinestones.  I thought they looked like snowflakes.  :)   Adhering everything to the card with foam tape and pop dots for dimension.  I really like how this card turned out.  :)



And here is the video of the card.  Hope you enjoy it and stop by again!  :)



Have a great night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Super sweet card. Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you using a tripod? Nice video

    ReplyDelete