13 January 2015

Heartfelt Thanks card

Hello!

Today I have a cute Valentine-themed card, using the Heart Balloons set from My Favorite Things.  I think this set is very versatile, more than just for Valentine's Day, so I will challenge myself to use it for other things too!  But today's card is in traditional Valentine colors.  :)

I covered a card front size white cardstock with Barn Door distress ink.  The gray heart paper is from Target's dollar spot, I posted about it here.


Aren't the balloons and balloon strings just adorable??  :)

I embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder directly on the gray paper. 


Here's a close up of one of the balloons.  I adhered them with pop dots. 


Thanks for visiting and be sure to stay tuned to my blog tomorrow, when I will announce the winner of the $10 prize pack in the Crafty Gals Corner Blog Hop!  

Have a great day!  :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the hearts on the card Kathryn, they really pop from the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, I just want you to know how truly talented you are! I admire your designs so much and I think any design team would be SO lucky to have you. I truly count myself blessed to have "met" you and to be your teammie. Cards like this one always serve to remind me of that. It's so cute and will make the perfect V-day gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much becca! You are very kind.....I think you're very talented too! :)

      Delete
  3. Those heart balloons are just too cute! They make me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card design- loving your play on colors with the placement of the heart balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY love these heart shaped balloons! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete