08 January 2015

HUGE Thank you for all the love!!

Hey there....real quick blog post tonight....I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK you to everyone who has left me a comment on my 'Frozen' card.  It has made my day getting so many 'love' notifications!!  :)

I am so happy to be a part of all my new Design Teams (you can see them on the left sidebar), I just want to do my best work for each of them. 

And I so appreciate all my new followers!!  WELCOME!!  

I got so many compliments on my background on my card, i have decided to do a video showing how I created it.  It was so easy!  

I plan on filming it tomorrow, so be on the lookout for it!

And be sure to subscribe to my 


to stay updated on future videos!  I plan on doing a lot more!  :)

Ok, now to get my flannel jammies on and get under the covers!!  It's sooooo cold!!!  Brrr!!!  

See you tomorrow!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so happy that you're getting some bloggy love. You deserve it, girl!

    ReplyDelete