23 December 2014

Santa Card

Hello!

With Christmas being the day after tomorrow, I thought I'd share a few cards I made but never put up here on my blog.  I'll do a post today and then a post on Christmas Eve with my final Christmas card of 2014.  

Today's card is from a cute set I got at Michael's, and I just love this Santa.  I colored him with Copics.


For the background I used a holly berry embossing folder, then inked it all with Mowed Lawn distress ink.  I colored the berries with R24 Copic.  I like the texture I got with this.  


I die cut out the Santa with a My Favorite Things stitched circle die ( I use those ALL THE TIME), and matted it with the next size up circle. 

 And I made my own banner for the sentiment with a scrap of red.  

Overall not a bad card....didn't take too much time.  

Have a great day and see you tomorrow! :)

 


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Kathryn! I really LOVE what you did with the embossed panel, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabulous embossed background for this cute Santa, Kathryn!! What an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the embossed background. So pretty!
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete