27 December 2014

Paper Smooches-You're a Hoot

Hello!

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas....we sure did....lots of laughs and family time.  But I missed playing with my crafty stuff so I thought I'd do a challenge over at the


All the images on this card are from their freebie digi images...isn't this owl darling??



This is a pretty simple card....I colored the owl with Copics (E25, E29, YR16, E00), as well as the branch.  I also added some Wink of Stella shimmer pen to the eyes and the white circles on the patterned paper.  This was a scrap from a Stampin Up Christmas sheet. 



The sentiment is also a digi freebie....and I outlined it with a gold gel pen.


Pretty easy card!  

Have a great day and be sure to follow me to get all my updates in the new year!  :)


3 comments:

  1. Cuuuuuuute! This owl is fantastic and I'm loving those big polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Your card is adorable and I love the polka dots too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card- the owl is too cute : ) The sentiment is fun and love the dotted DP.

    ReplyDelete