17 November 2014

Snowy day card making!

Hello!  
 
Did it snow where you are today?  
 
Here in SW Ohio, we got about 5 inches of the white stuff, which is VERY early.  We rarely have a before Thanksgiving snow, let alone that much! 

So on our snow day, I made some cards....and I'm back to Christmas....I have about 35 cards ready to be sent out, and that's about how many are on my Christmas list, so I'm good I think for this year!  :)

Here's one I made today....

The ornaments are from Stampabilities and the sentiment is from Purple Onion Designs.  

I stamped the ornaments on watercolor paper then used my watercolor pencils to color it in.  I like how it turned out!


I'll save my other cards for other blog posts.  :)

Have a good night! :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute holiday design with these colorful ornaments!! And we used the same sentiment today, to boot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watercolor and kraft. I am impressed that you have your christmas cards ready to send out. Maybe you can help me out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I really love and need the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn this is beautiful. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! Love the colors!! Those ornaments are perfect and I love how you have colored them!!! Fantastic!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete