23 November 2014

Joyful distress inks tree

Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone is doing well.....I actually got outside yesterday and put up our outdoor lights...since it was about 50 degrees I thought why not?  I'm not turning them on until the day after Thanksgiving, though....gotta respect the turkey!  LOL

Today's card is a simple one....I stamped the image on watercolor paper and clear embossed then colored it in with distress inks.  I used my favorite colors for it:

Mowed Lawn
Festive Berries
Gathered Twigs
Salty Ocean
Dusty Concord
Squeezed Lemonade


I used a scrap piece of the red stripe and a strip of washi tape.  
The sentiment is from Studio Calico in a pack of 4 I got at TJMaxx for .99!  Score!


I just love coloring with distress inks....love my waterbrush!

Have a great rest of the weekend!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabulous banner sentiment under your gorgeous tree!! What a beautiful holiday design, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp, it is so simple and pretty. Great job with the watercolor!

    ReplyDelete