08 April 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #14 - Any Holiday


Hello!


This week over at 



 the challenge is Any Holiday!  


Our sponsors this week is:


Faery Ink
Prize: 3 Digital Images


I am very honored to also be on the Faery Ink design team, so I was thrilled to use more of Amanda's images!  I used this pretty Faery Margaret on this card for spring!

Can you tell I am super excited for Spring to be here??  We love to be outside!

So I colored this pretty girl with my Copics, then mounted her with pop dots on 2 rectangles I die cut with my stitched rectangle dies.  

The sentiment is made from a Stampin Up word set.  






Please visit us over at Crafty Gals Corner for this and future challenges!  :)

Thanks for visiting!  :)

8 comments:

  1. Nothing screams SPRING more than a fairy mounted on top of purple and sage leafy colored pp's!! This is lovely Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super card Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy spring indeed! Here it's perpetual summer, lol. Love the simplicity of your card and the design and wow on your coloring!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LOVE fairies! Great job! Nice project! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is fabulous! And I love that purple splatter/drip background paper. Did you make that? Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EXCELLENT coloring!!!!!!! You're certainly a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card, love your coloring. BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! She's perfectly colored and cut-out. So pretty! Purple and green is a great combination. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete