01 April 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #13 - Humor!

Hello!


This week over at 


 the challenge is Humor, Comedy, Funny!  

I am using this fun Joey image from 
Lacy Sunshine Stamps 
and I wanted to use a funny sentiment on the card.  
So I took some word stamps from Stampin Up and made my own sentiment! 

I liked the phrase, 'you make me crazy', because it fit right on with this weeks theme!  

On the inside of the card is says, 'about you!'.

Our sponsors this week are:


Prize: $25 Gift Certificate

AND

Lacy Sunshine
Prize: 3 Digital Images


Please visit us over at Crafty Gals Corner for this and future challenges!  :)

Thanks for visiting!  :)

2 comments:

  1. This is super Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool challenge and card. Nice project! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete