11 February 2015

2nd grade Valentine's!

Hello!  

Hope everyone is having a great day, today I wanted to do a quick share on the Valentine's we're making for my little boy's class.  He's in 2nd grade, and I wanted him to be involved in the process, so when I got my January Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin Up (you can see my video on it here:)



Here's the supplies we had out:



This is perfect for 2nd graders, I had my son write the names of his classmates on the hearts.

He also placed the starburst candies in the cellophane bags.   


then we just clipped the heart to the bag.  no messy glue needed!  We did use some adhesive for the 'flags', but that's about it.  There were 24 in his class, and he did about half of them before he got bored.  Mom did the rest.  :)   His party is on Friday so I hope his classmates like them!  :)  

Thanks for visiting and be sure to follow for all my cards and crafts!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet!! Perfectly adorable valentines, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! Perfectly adorable valentines, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project and how fun that your son stamped with you. You are bring back 'ole memories : )

    ReplyDelete