26 January 2015

Watercolor background Butterfly die card

Hello!  

Hope everyone is well and not buried under a mountain of snow!  We just got about an inch here in SW Ohio, but I know the east coast is about to get pounded, so stay safe my Eastern friends!  :)  

Today I have a new card and video for you.  It's a pretty watercolor background and using a neat butterfly die from Simon Says Stamp.  


I used some Tim Holtz distress watercolor paper (but I think any watercolor paper would do), and just added layers of color.  


I just love this butterfly die and the sentiment I used was from Hero Arts.  I finished the card by adding a few sequins.  



Here is the video to this card, hope you enjoy!  


As always thanks for visiting and tell your crafty friends to visit too!  I want to get to 100 followers (I may even have a giveaway, hint, hint!) so please follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel!  :)

Stay warm!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Great card Kathryn, love the rainbow background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those great watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful water colored background! Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy the rest of your week - lots of snow on the way to New York.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! I really appreciate the video too...I don't use water color often enough. This is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete