26 September 2014

My Creative space

Hello!

Today I thought I'd share my scrapbook area.  We finished our basement about 8 years ago, and my husband let me design my own scrapbook area.  :)  This is an overview of my area. I just love my cabinets and my countertop. :)


On my counter in the white drawers is where I keep all my embellishments, such as rhinestones, pearls, brads, metal embellishments.  In the blue drawers is all my twine, washi tape, and other misc. embellishments.  I also have the Pampered Chef spinning utensil holder for all my tools such as scissors, paint brushes, paper piercer, etc.
 Moving on down the counter is my main workspace, with my Making Memories mats down to protect the surface.  In the red drawers are just more misc. embellishments that I can reach for if I need just a little something extra on a card.


These 2 bookshelves are from Sauder and they hold all my papers and cardstocks.  The smaller shelves in the middle are photo boxes with photos in them, each box is a year of photos.  
Moving around to the opposite wall, the 3 drawers at the bottom hold my most used punched, my sizzix dies, and my Tim Holtz dies.  The container with the arc d'triomphe on it holds my American Crafts thickers, and the containers above that have my project life cards and smaller clear stamp sets.
 This portable container holds my clear stamp sets.  I recently went with this system, I saw it on Jennifer McGuire's blog, and it's working great.  The clear envelopes are from Avery Elle
 Finally my Cricut is on top of this drawer unit which hold my wooden stamp sets.  They are divided into categories like birthday, thank you, backgrounds, etc. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick tour of my craft room, if there's something more specific you'd like to see, just leave me a comment and I'll get right on it!  

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment