24 December 2014

Final Christmas card of 2014!

Happy Christmas Eve!  

I hope everyone is enjoying their time with family and friends today....we are off to my uncle's Christmas party at his nursing home.  Since he can't get out too often, we bring the party to him.  :)  

But first, here is my final Christmas card of this season.  I have really enjoyed making and sharing all the cards (I started posting them right after Halloween!), and I thank all of you for the kind comments and visits to my blog.  I just started my blog in September of this year, and I am thankful for all the visits and the followers I have, and I hope to continue to grow in 2015!  My goal for the new year is to get to at least 100 followers, so tell all your crafty friends to visit and follow me!  I'm thinking a giveaway to my 100th follower....Lord knows I have enough stuff to spare a RAK!  ;)  

Anyway, here is the last card for this season....and it was so quick and easy!  I embossed the front of the notecard, then used some paper scraps and a stamped tree from Hero Arts.  

 
I clear embossed the tree several times to get that enameled look, then, of course, used my My Favorite Things stitched circle dies to mount the tree with pop dots.  


The Merry Christmas stamp is from Purple Onion designs (I think!).  If I'm mistaken, please let me know! 



I'll be back after Christmas with some new projects....until then, 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment