10 December 2014

Blog Planner video

Hello!

Hope everyone is having a good week....it's already Wednesday if you can believe it!  Things are crazy busy around here, but I did do a video today about my latest project, my blog planner.  

I recently tried out for several challenge blog design teams, and I'm happy to say I made 4 of them!  :)  So with that lies new responsibilities and deadlines, so I decided to utilize a planner.  

I decided to use something I already have, so I used this 8 1/2 x 11 binder I got at Archiver's like 2 years ago!  This was when the planner/smash book trend was first happening, so, of course, I had to buy it.  LOL  But now I am using it!  Better late than never, right?  ;)

It's a binder that has the calendar pages in it, I just had to stamp the numbers on them.  The papers and embellishments I am using are all Doodlebug.  

Here's the cover:


And here is a sampling of the January calendar:



I really like how it turned out and I hope it will keep me organized in 2015 with all my DT assignments!  :)

Here's the video on my YouTube Channel.  Please subscribe to it to see all future videos!


See you soon!  :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I might just have to follow your YouTube video and make one for myself!
    - Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete